If there’s ONE thing we can all agree on as parents, it’s this: kids are SO hungry after school. And make-ahead snacks save the day every time.
These healthy make-ahead snacks for kids are easy to pull out because you prep ahead of time and bam! Make-ahead snacks full of whole ingredients — but easy enough for busy cooks — you can feel good about serving.
From muffins to popsicles, every recipe is tested (and loved) by four hungry kids who live at my house. Here are their favorites:
12 Make-Ahead Snacks for Kids
1. Focaccia Bread with Garlic & Fresh Rosemary
2. Honey-Sweetened Banana Muffins (Dairy Free!)
3. Easy Peasy Parmesan Cheese Crackers
4. Chia Seed Pudding with Berries
5. Zucchini Banana Bread
6. Chocolate Granola Bars
7. Oat Cups with Chocolate Chips & Cranberries
8. Chocolate Graham Crackers
9. No-Bake Chocolate, Fruit & Nut Bars
10. Homemade Soft Pretzels
11. Magical Muffin Pan Blueberry Scones
12. Double-Chocolate Fruit & Veggie Muffins
Get ready for happy little guys with these make-ahead snacks for kids.
- 12 Pictures of What 5 Servings of Fruit & Veggies a Day Looks Like for Kids
- What Are the Healthiest Foods for Kids? A Nutritionist Weighs In
- Tired of Kids Complaining About Food? Try These Tips from a Mom of 4