We tried the viral flower garden graham cracker snacks from Pinterest and not only were they a blast for the kids to make, but a tasty little treat too!
I love a cute little food craft to get kids excited about food and these flower graham crackers hit the target.
What You Need to Make Flower Garden Graham Crackers
- Graham crackers
- Frosting (any kind, even chocolate)
- Pretzel sticks
- Fresh herbs like mint or parsley
The combinations are endless and our kids had SO MUCH FUN making these for snack. Flower garden Graham crackers are a super cute idea for parties too.
Do you want more edible food craft ideas for kids?
Join our mailing list where I’ll NEVER email you about anything else, except for a very exciting project coming up this fall. If you liked this recipe, you’ll LOVE what I’ll have for you then. Just think, 24 more ideas for kids…
>>JOIN THE MAILING LIST<<
Trust me, your life will be cuter and more delicious for it.
p.s. You might enjoy our other most popular ideas in the meantime:
- Tired of Kids Complaining About Dinner? Try These Tips from a Mom of Four
- Easy Green Smoothies for Beginners
- Teaching Kids Character, One Bite at a Time
- What Food Banks Need Most